Thursday, July 10, 2008

Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt At Playboy's 55th Anniversary





They are some of the more luxurious recognizable in the entertainment industry, and yesterday Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt were seen at Playboy's 55th anniversary casting call.The "Girls Next Door" Hotties were looking at their best, as always, with Holly Madison sporting a red button-shirt, shorts and a short pink pair of white heels, while Sacha shook a beautiful blue-white short dress teamed with pumps.

Regarding the drama generated by Holly Madison’s Control Freak trends, Hugh Hefner said there is a simple explanation. "Girls will be girls, and there are times when they disagree. The incredible thing, quite frankly, is that we are all together after six years. "

Holly Madison also told the interviewer she is proud of its empire, in spite of the fact that her entire family forbids him to continue his career. "I continued my own personal dreams from the outset. I am a romantic and have always been like that. I dream impossible dream when I was a kid. I was raised in a very typical Midwestern Methodist home with a lot of repression. There weren't a lot of hugs and kisses in my house, and I plot my own way. ".

1 comment:

Jimbo said...

Please burn your feeds so I can subscribe!