Thursday, July 26, 2007

‘I Would Love To Be In’ ‘24’ Movie - Elisha Cuthbert

While the majority of the actresses are not drawn with the concern-assembled roles of film, the starlet Elisha Cuthbert of sex-kitten often seemed to prefer it in this way. Now, the face of the flick of torture “Captivity” and on-still, off-again “24” associated is ready for something of different, but will not always eliminate a meeting from family of Bauer. “I do not like to play the characters which are a note, and right the girl attracting in film,” Cuthbert said to us recently. “Which is why I am drawn with these very high films of suspense, like the “24” and “House of Wax” and now [Captivity].” Among all these accounts with suspense, Cuthbert had sought a role which does not have it to play the society man objects of somebody affection - and with his flick recent-wrapped, it claims, it found it. “It called it “My Sassy Girl,”” she fortunately said us that, “and it is a really fresh romantic comedy.”

The film hearths on “Swimfan” hold the first role Jesse Bradford like Charlie, a type of the medium of the innocent middle-west whose plan of the life is thrown in the distress when it meets a wild young woman (Cuthbert). After an extreme restoration and to empty much more extreme, Charlie must appear what outside to make afterwards. “It is light, and I do not obtain not tortured,” teased Cuthbert. “And I know that people really obtain employed to see me as that - but you know what, I recommended a romantic comedy for during some time. It was right because I tried to find the right. ” Although it is light and fluffy, informed Cuthbert, its can of flick of “girl” is also completely, impertinent good. “This romantic comedy is different, because [my character] is very interesting and it passes by much drama in its life,” 24 actresses of years known as of her part of meat.

“It is a little an alcoholic, and left torments this young type. It was much of recreation; it is not your typical romantic comedy. I am excited so that people see that. ” And then, naturally, there are the interminable rumors of Cuthbert making of “the 24” returns. While one of the only characters to have lived by an association with Jack Bauer de Kiefer Sutherland, Kim de Cuthbert seems as an important possibility to appear in “the 24” films next, which currently is written for the large screen? “I would like to be in him!” she said, before admitting that she did not hear one piaulement about it. “I am kind of “similar here is the telephone!” it laughed nervously. “I wait them to call me all the times until they need me. Other that this, they have so many small secrecies and things to the top of their casing over there. No one cannot say that it occurs.” “My Sassy Girl” is due in the theatres at the end of this year; “24” films continue to be developed.

No comments: