Sunday, August 5, 2007

Anne Hathaway Discuss About “Becoming Jane”


If you had ardently awaited the opening of Jane Austen’s “Becoming Jane,” of today you are lucky day. It opens all in the country, and Anne Hathaway is to tell the way in which it unloaded the role.

Apparently its laboratory of chocolate, a push rod of hotel, and misses it sleep were the principal ingredients which led to the Princess Diaries babe obtaining the role of wire in film.

She said the press, “The night before the second audition, my dog made a decision to eat the push rod of hotel, thus she was to the top of all the night sickness. Perhaps I slept an hour. ” And it disheveled the aspect gave him credibility.

“When I got there at the interview, I was tired and was not in a very good temper. I guess that Julian (Directing Julian Jarrold) realized that I was not the luminous one, glad, the smiley, peaceful girl from The Princess Diaries. It offered the role to me then which. ”

It just will prove that the conditions not very probable can lead to the size. To check outside today and to decide for yourself if it is more than right a “Princess.”

No comments: