Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mariah Carey's Breakdown Was “Breakthrough”

Mariah Carey believes that its breakdown was an important “breakthrough” in its life.

The singer, who was hospitalized in 2001 after the suffering of “exhaustion”, is convinced that it had to strike the “rock bottom” to sort its life.

It said the store of interview: “I consider the breakdown an opening. I had to strike the rock bottom. I had to include/understand the cost of thorough so hard, fighting so hard against the system. But I was out of order at this time? Yes. ”

Mariah Carey, which seems naked on before publication of the USA - also admits that it always learns how to juggle its career and personal life successfully.

It added: “I am far from the perfection. I always learn. I overloaded myself, and me paid the price. ”

Mariah Carey sparked the first time of fears for its mental health in 2001 after it left a series of postings strange on its complaining about Web site to be overloaded.

Later this year, it has infamously carried out semi-finale-strip tease during an odd aspect on the exposure of phase “of the total request for MTV”, which left host Carson Daly covering his eyes. Right days later, Mariah Carey checked in the hospital.

No comments: