Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rose McGowan And Robert Rodriquez Are Already Engaged



Rose McGowan and director Robert Rodriquez are engaged.

Spies in L.A. carryforward she's been viewing off has new diamond engagement ring from director
Robert Rodriguez. Rose McGowan lays to Rodriguez one the set of “Grindhouse” when he directed her cuts has peg-legged ex-stripper in his half of the double feature, “Planet Terror.” He was soon divorcing his wife.

That is hands-down the most overwhelming engagement story I've ever heard. Just imagine telling that to your kids: “Mom, how did you meet dad? Well, honey, He made cut movie where I played has stripper with has machine-gun leg. Also, his wife at the time was the producer. So she pretty much paid your father to make me in a preview offset. Now run along and play, dear.” Yew that's not true romance, I don' T know what is. I'm shocked Disney hasn't made year-animated movie regarding them.

No comments: