Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Having Breakfast in Los Angeles




It was an awakening early in the morning for Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz, that the newlyweds were spotted for breakfast in Los Angeles on Friday (July 25).

After ordering doughnuts and fruit juice, Fall Out Boy bassist turned things the norm - to leave his pregnant "Outta My Head" woman singing shield paparazzi him rather than vice versa.

As reported previously,
Pete has recently informed his fans he has been actively preparing for the arrival of him and Ashlee's first child, due in a few months.

Wentz said: "I'm reading all the books. The best that I have read so far is "The Expectant Father." I spoke to my father a lot. I spoke to Ashlee's father very much. We do nothing with others who have children. You see the world in a different way. It's exciting. "

No comments: