Monday, January 5, 2009

Kate Hudson In Late Show with David Letterman





Continuing its day of "Bride Wars" promotion of rights, Kate Hudson was released on Monday evening (January 5) to tape an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York City.

Wearing a curve-hugging dress bright green, the blond beauty greeted fans before heading inside the band tonight show that it stimulates interest in his new comedy (which affects theaters Friday - January 9).

Meanwhile, Miss Kate Hudson recently opened to her magazine on some of its recent miscues when it comes to meetings, saying: "I was on so many bad dates. I went on a if I just left because it was so boring. I felt really bad, and I did not want to pay for dinner. "

"It's like," It's really nice to meet you "- to go!" She said. "Then you call your friend and you're like, 'Really? Really? Is it you who I think have a good night! "

No comments: