Monday, August 3, 2009

Kim Kardashian In Beverly Hills Nail Design




Slowly but surely entering the unique pace of life, Kim Kardashian was spotted visiting Beverly Hills Nail Design in Beverly Hills, California on Monday (August 3).

E! reality star was joined by gal pal Brittny Gastineau, as the two cuties enjoyed an afternoon of personal care before continuing on their day.


After much talk of separation long beautiful Reggie Bush, Kim let her fans, she knows that handling and bursting.

She has written for the fans, "Hey guys, I just wanted you all know that I really appreciate all the love and support I have received over the past 48 hours."

"I want you all to know that I am doing, and I thank you for your support. I read all your comments and I have the best fans ever! I love you guys! "

1 comment:

Raylene Ventura said...

If you highly interested to know about your favourite Celebrity News then you can being with http://popculturez.com/, it's will help to find the best update greater than other Celebrity News website it's for sure…