Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jessica Biel Stil Insecure Her Body

The actress Jessica Biel said that it is still not very sure about her body in spite of all her success.

Illusionist hold the first role was recently the number voted one in the sexiest women of store 100 of substance 2007, but it insists on the fact that it always has questions above its physical form.

It said the charm: “Clearly I do not awake and outward journey, 'Woh, I am the alive sexiest woman. ”

“My least part of favorite of my body is my legs. They could be longer or thinner. I would like to have naturally the beautiful undulation puts low, but the mine is not defined and they will be never. ”

The friend of Justin Timberlake added: “I just must come in extreme cases with the fact that I will never have the legs of the players of volley ball. But I am WELL with him. ”

Jessica Biel recently expressed concerns concerning active nudity in its new film Powder Blue, because of fears about what its family can think.

No comments: