Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kim Kardashian Says It's 100% Natural


In spite of the rumors, which it had carried out work, Kim Kardashian indicates that it is 100% normal. That does not mean that it would not consider going under the knife, however.

The socialite indicated the pressure, “I am Armenian; you should see all women in my family. The women have greater centers and greater ends. ”

She continues, “Which is how I was born. I cannot help it. I will not fight it. I must certainly establish more and modify the tonality upwards, but I am proud of my body. ” But it clarifies, “I am not against (plastic surgery). ”

Perhaps she says the truth. Perhaps not, but we all we recall to hold the first Star Jones role refusing the gastric surgery of deviation to him to admit only later which it indeed went under the knife. Who is of saying that Kim does not make the same thing?

Click the image to enlarge:



No comments: