Thursday, September 6, 2007

Britney Spears' Lollipop Diet Secret


Without counting that the venereal diseases of permutation and all the last traces of dignity, Britney Spears and Criss Angel also shared their lollipop with the opening of LAX. But there is more with this sucker than gatherings the eye. No, it is not a Transformer.

The sucker Britney Spears shared is more than right a soft feast: it is a diet secret. The initiates say to us that it recently received a forwarding of the lollypops of Hoodia, which remove the appetite and ensure a push of energy.

In the fifth category I had to present a report about sugar. Then approximately one week ago, I mixed Jagermeister with Red Bull and suddenly I was five hours in the future without trousers! Thus, to answer your question, yes, I am a true scientist. At all events, if you do not eat anything but sugar, you will lose the weight. You will also enter the shock diabetic and will probably die. I want to say that I go some share with this, but in the retrospection nothing but the good can come from this scenario.

No comments: