Thursday, September 6, 2007

Daniel Radcliffe Had To Smoke On Aussie Film Set

Daniel Radcliffe has experience in new film “December Boys” which is far from the magic things in Harry Potter, he had to smoke and strike flies.

The young actor suffered for his art while the manufacture of film on the island of the kangaroo of Australia because the unit became a target for flies, and of him had of the cigarettes of stomach.

He indicated, “The flies were incredible. A scene had to be cut because of the quantity of flies on the camera and the actors and being used it as team-member. It was simply incredible. And I do not like in particular to smoke, but it was in the manuscript. It is one of these things. ”

It added, “I smoked in the “Equus (stage play in London)” too and I had to smoke in (new film) my poor Jack. That which the manuscript indicates the character, I, whom I love it or not. ”

No comments: