Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Gorgeous Vanessa Hudgens Taking Coffee



Others took some images of Vanessa Hudgens with her clothes on. Why others would do that, I don’t know. I estimate Vanessa Hudgens hunted to see what it would be like to try wearing intricately attached pieces of material over her body similar to everyone else. Feels type of weird, does not it, Vanessa? Feel free to preparation the situation at anytime. Had I been there, Vanessa is totally nude. Slight known information: my simple occurrence causes women’s clothes to disappear. Don’t think me? All you female readers out there take a look down. Yep, it's ability. Other says I'm a living state treasure, similar to Paul Bunyan, but a tad manlier. As well, I'm not big into huge oxen. I am extra into bare chicks. Call me old-fashioned, I guess.

No comments: