Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nicholas Cage Steals A Puppy?

Actress Kathleen Turner upcoming autobiography "Send Roses Yourself" includes dirt on her Peggy Sue Got Married co-star Nicolas Cage. The film was directed by Nicholas Cage uncle Francis Ford Coppola and apparently the future Ghost Rider is a pain in the donkey on the plateau:

"Everything Francis asked him to do, he went to the show that it was not under the wing of his uncle. Which was ridiculous. Ah, that the voices of his foolish and false teeth! Honestly I cringe to think about it. It has caused so many problems, "wrote Turner." He was arrested twice for drunk driving and, I think, once and for stealing a dog. He had met a chihuahua and he liked stuck in his jacket. "

A Chihuahua in the jacket, huh? That's Bush league. Once I smuggled a Great Dane and two Pomeranians in my pants. I leave you to read between the lines on that one… ladies. (Hint: I love puppies!)

No comments: