Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pamela Anderson's Scholarship





Pamela Anderson has a scholarship to $ 28000 Bay Point schools for troubled youth in Miami, according to people:

"I have a weakness for bad guys," she said of the crowded ALL-STAR gala on Saturday evening in South Beach, as the money they promised.

I wish
Pamela Anderson scholarships offered when I was in school. All they had in my day was free rides to college were fantastic, when you are in math or something. Pfft. The math is for suckers. I want a scholarship from Pam Anderson for something useful. How touching boobs. Obviously, I do everything wrong, because I fired from my last job for my staff touching of the breast. If I yelled "Surprise!" When I jumped from under her desk? I felt "Honk Honk" was better suited for an office setting.

No comments: