Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heidi Montag In Her Debut Album




Somehow Heidi Montag video of the "Higher" reached No. 7 on the iTunes Top 100. It's official. The terrorists have won. Meanwhile, Heidi Montag had first said that she was very pleased with the comments of people on the video but in reality, she drowned her fake breasts into tears. Us Magazine reports:

"I just started sobbing uncontrollably," The Hills star tells us. "I cried myself to sleep the first night after my video came out," she says. "I just could not understand why people, I did not even know felt the need to be as cruel and hurtful to me." "I am just a 21-year-old from a small town in Colorado trying to follow his dreams," said Heidi Montag.

Heidi also revealed the technical prowess employed by the director of video Spencer Pratt:

"We were on the beach, literally, Spencer had his camera and a boom box in the trunk," Montag remembers the amateur shoot in October. "We did it once, maybe two, and it took us 20 minutes to film and cost us zero dollars."

No comments: