Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Madonna In Her New Movie Entitled "The Filth and Wisdom"




With the film festival that has been raging on the season, on Material Girl stood above her head and shoulders the rest in Berlin on Wednesday - Madonna.

The "Like a Virgin", the singer is the first enjoying his new film "The Filth and Wisdom" 2008 International Film Festival of Berlin in Germany, and it has been more positive for its foray into the movie for the moment .

During an interview, said Madge press, "I have always been inspired by the films of Godard, Visconti, Fellini and Pasolini and the hope that one day I can do something that approximates their genius."

In the notes to "Filth and Wisdom" Madonna wrote, "I have always admired the art of filmmaking and the ability to tell a good story. After nearly three decades of being in front of a camera, I decided to put my money where my mouth is. "Filth and wisdom" was basically my way to put myself through film school. "

No comments: