Saturday, July 18, 2009

Emma Watson Is Entitled To Return To Work On The New "Harry Potter"





With her latest film already breaking box office records, Emma Watson is entitled to return to work on the new "Harry Potter" film in London on Saturday (July 18).

To sign autographs for a crowd of supporters at the finish, the actress changed Hermione Granger held before shooting a scene in Golder's Green.

Interview with the press to get near the end of her "Harry Potter" run, Ms. Watson said, "There is a sense of accomplishment, insecurity, a feeling bittersweet, it's a bit of everything , really. "

Explain how her Hermione provided a wonderful escape from real life, Emma has revealed, "I had a kind of complex childhood. My parents were divorced when I was young. I was raised in France, then England, and I have to adapt. And I think that any form of action is to escape. When you are performing your entire body is consumed You're quite at the moment can not think of anything else. "

Once finished with the last two installments of the hit franchise series, Watson will be the position at a college in the United States at Brown University.

No comments: